Sunday Project

My hubby and I headed up to Duluth yesterday and spent the day with my daughter. So no scrapping but some good memories. So today I was a little tired and my hubby had to go out and play a benefit for a coworker that had to have emergency surgery but has no health insurance. He is in the band the Mosspiglets. They are at http://mosspiglets.com/ if you are interested.

Anyaway so I started a project I keep forgeting to start. Making frames for the picture wall. Here are the first two.

Frames
Sorry the pics arent the best. They will all "match" when I am done. But probably not doing anymore tonight --- big yawn! hehehe

Comments

Ladybugs Mom said…
Wow, These are GREAT. I love that paper. How many are you planning on making?

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge