Saturday Cinema - Gold Finger

I have had some scrapping time this weekend and while I am getting REALLY behind on my photos I am enjoying making cards!

I used Creative imaginations patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, spellbinders cutters (had them forever - thought I should actually USE them!) Autumn Leaves Stamp, Gold Embossing, Gold Stickles, SU Scallop Punch, Ribbon from my stash,Dew Drops Made by Sharon and Pop Dots

The paper reminded me of foreign places and the stamp reminded me of all Bond movies!

Saturday Cinema

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to tell you. This week there is blog candy so head on over to check it out:
Copied from the site:
1. As a big thank you to all of you - we would like to include our Audrey recipient this week with this beautiful stamp set called BRANCHING OUT from Taylored Expressions. This set is normally $21.95 but can be yours for playing along this week (open to all international players!!!) !!! Please mention this blog candy on your blog! Its really such an amazing stamp set (Its my favorite!)!!!
2. AND that's not all, all players will be eligible to win the Prudence Paper Collection kit for just entering your card! After the deadline is over, I will use Random.com to help me pick one random winner for this awesome set of papers from Taylored Expressions!!!

Comments

scrapperjulia said…
I love this card! I love the gold and would you believe that I have this stamp! Great job on the challenge!
Sankari W. said…
That is an awesome card Tracy - love the swirls and the gold!! That sentiment is awesome - I can hear him saying that :) Hope you aren't too busy these days and that work is going well! Can't wait to meet up sometime soon (I am looking forward to another shopping adventure - which reminds me that I should probably start saving now! :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week! Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes to you and your family!
Sankari :)
Very cute card!! I thought Goldfinger was a hard movie for a card, but you made it look so easy!
Monica Hunter said…
What a perfect sentiment for the movie theme, because Bond ALWAYS amazes me! LOL

Great card!
claudia shadler said…
Oh what a beautiful card! i love all the gold and swirlyness of the card!

TFS
Clouds :o)
Brooke S said…
What a great Sentiment... I totally LOVE IT! So glad you played with us.. Miss it when we don't see your face....

Hugs
Brooke

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge