Saturday, October 4, 2008

Queen Kat - last two challenges


This one we had to use purple, black, white and orange but the theme could not be Halloween -- since that is "crazy" I picked a crazy pattern tp gp woth the "I'm crazy about you" saying. The orange flowers are stamped on using Tim Holtz ink with Scrappy Cat stamp. Bazzill and DCWV paper - lots of embellies!

Chal
This is a sketch - I changed the top portion from rectangular to circular - coz... I wanted to. The stamp is SeeDs Paper is Basic Gray.
Chal
OK - I am tired - wow - see you all tomorrow!

5 comments:

mamaluke said...

Love that paper, great card!

carolann said...

Brilliant work hun well done xxxx

Tanis said...

Super cute!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenges :)

Catherine said...

love both cards

Sankari W. said...

I love reading your commentary as I look at your cards - totally cracked me up how you said cause that's "crazy.." well you totally pulled off that challenge - cause they are such halloween colors - your card is beautiful with all the embellishments! and i love your sketch challenge card with the blingety bling and the holly embellishment - sooo beautiful!!!