Scrapfest Day 2

BOY am I tired!!! But happy!!!

I had two classes today.
Northwoods Stamps -- LOVE their stamps and I had a blast in the class. Here are the items I got in their WAY generous goody bag!
Photobucket
You should check out their selection at http://www.northwoodsrubberstamps.com/

The second was Tim Holtz's class

Photobucket
We made this project
Tim Holtz Mirror
Notice Tim's signature in the corner. He is a VERY nice guy and way creative. His classes are always fun and he brings a lot of energy to them.

Comments

Tina said…
Ok, so I am totally jealous! What fun projects and great pictures. Looks like you were having fun.
Annapurna said…
Wow! A pic with Tim. How lucky are you. I have pictures with Tim too, just not Tim Holtz (my husband's name is Tim) :-)

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Good for you.
Anonymous said…
How totally cool. I know how much you love all of your Tim Holtz products so to get your pic taken with him is great. Oh yea, I guess I should say cool project too. (lol)
Mary said…
Wow, how awesome! I bet you had a fabulous time!

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge