Monday, September 15, 2008

Anna's Challenge

Annapurna had the coolest inspiration challenge:
This challenge is on http://stampinglinkstolove.blogspot.com/
Ana's Inspiration
Since I used foils in my class - I just HAD to use them here - here is the card closed - I used Autumn Leaves stamps, gold embossing, stampendous stickers, Creative Imaginations foils, The circle template that Sharon sent me, some flowers from my stash -- I embossed the center brad with the same gold embossing as the stamps.
Annas Challenge
and open
Annas Challenge
I will post more from Scrapfest as soon as I have time!

7 comments:

Annapurna said...

Beautiful card Tracy! Love what you did with the foils and embossing. Very creative embossing the brad to match. Great job! Thanks for playing.

Janean Campbell said...

What a great card...Awesome job.

Allison said...

Super creation on what is quite the challenge!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, love this!! You totally rocked this challenge; way to go!

Sharon said...

Oh my oh my, This is a must learn. I love the colors and that template looks like it worked well.

Sankari W. said...

ooooo that is sooooo pretty - love the cut out for the flower - very cool and love all the glittery flowing embellishments on the front - beautiful!!

Elena said...

Wow! Very creative card! I like how you created this window! Awesome job! Love the colors!