Tagged

Tina tagged me --- it was a while back but I missed it with all the 'stuff' going on. So here we are now trying to play catch up. Now I realize I am WAY behind as I was tagged by Vanja too. Obviously not the expert blogger here!!!

I am willing to 'give it a go' as it were. I don't know if I'll reach seven blogs on my list. Most of the blogs I love were already tagged by these ladies or I think if people tagged them they would be doing nothing but these tags!!! I do check out many blogs but I am still a newbie!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. (see above)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

One. I have had multiple marriage proposals in my life most of which I said no.
I said yes twice, changed my mind once (broke off engagement)
and have been happily married for 18 years.
Two. I am known in some circles as the bling queen.
Three. I once worked on an oil tanker.
Four. I don't like coffee.
Five. I believe that the POINT of having a pet is to spoil it!
Six. The older I get the more liberal my politics get (isn't that kinda backwards???)
Seven. I cheat, I use this site to help me write in html tutor

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. OK - this is the hard part for me but here we go...
Kaydee Morrison --beautiful cards and fun videos!
Cheeky Magpie creative gal!
Joan's Paperlicious creative gal with the best sense of humor ever - just LOVE her
Jamie's Place good friend who needs to blog more
Jenn's Place ditto above

the other two I can think of right now I would link in are KWerner and Taylored Expressions (both of which are over to the right) - with the popularity of these I am just going to mention them and not bother them with a tag request -- otherwise Tina tagged quite a few that I would have as well --- trying to avoid duplicates

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. OK off I go!

Comments

Maureen said…
Thanks for sharing these 7 facts.

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge