Started a layout!

I started a layout last night. I scrap in probably a different way then most people. I print about 3 to 6 months of photos at a time. I then scrap them in any order. I always find my hardest (least inspiration) photos at the end. That's where I am now. I have two mini photo stacks left. One of some Christmas photos (usually really fun to scrap but these are NOT the best photos) and my last stack of my cat and dog that passed away last year (very sad to scrap).

So I started on my Christmas ones. So far the layout is a little plain but I will work on that! I hope to get a picture posted but my camera batteries need charging and I have to head to work. So hopefully tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge