Glitter Displacement


This is a pic of my stickles tray -- I also keep my glitter here. But it will have to move to a new location as I have preordered the 12 new colors from LoriMart! WooHoo I am LOVING it! The order gets sent in early in September. Can we say stickles addict!! (OK now that makes chipboard, ribbon and now stickles!)
I am WAY looking forward to getting the new colors! I think it is awesome that they will match the Tim Holtz colors. Love my distress ink. I am also trying to collect all the distress embossing powers. But we will be taking it one bottle at a time there!

Comments

Annapurna said…
Every time I am here to comment, something else comes up and I end up leaving the computer. My comment "Holy cow". That is a lot of stickles I saw in one place other than in stores :-)
Anonymous said…
Bling addict...you can't forget you are a BLING addict! lol

Love the organization.... I'm gonna need a new system too once I get my new TH stickles form LoriMart ;)
Anonymous said…
Yes, I agree with Jenn. Do NOT forget you are a BLING ADDICT. Gotta see pics with lots of BLING.

You have some TH distress embossing powder on the way to you.

Popular posts from this blog

KWerner Color Challenge

Cinema Saturday - The Wizard of Oz

Saturday Cinema Challenge