Boring to ....?

Remember the boring layout I posted? hint: scroll down
Well I spent some time on it yesterday and here is what I came up with.




First I inked the Basic Grey paper with red (using a Q stack). The I decided to use glitter on the Bazzill to make my own patterned paper. I used a glue pad and the two scoops swirlie stamp. I added clear/white ultrafine glitter. Sparkly!
This view may show you the sparkles better. I used some silver chipboard letters from Kurio (a little obsession of mine is sparkly chipboard letters!) added a ribbon under some of the letters (OK ribbon might be an obsession too) to make them pop more and I have my title. For the journal box I did not like to have the white showing so I used some more of my Cats Eyes to color that yellowish gold to match the paper before journaling. It is not my favorite layout but better then before!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge