Monday, Monday

Another work week started. I am hoping to get done what I can to finish up some items this week but I am taking Thursday and Friday off. We are taking Jenni to college on Thursday - her first year and I am going to miss her terribly. Friday I would like to go to the state fair (Minnesota has the BEST state fair -- the theme is food on a stick -- they have some AWESOME food, fresh cut french fries and deep fried candy bars and new this year is thick cut maple syrup bacon on a stick - mmmm. OK yes I love junk food!) But the hubby is not commiting to going yet - I think he wants to be sure about the weather.

I am not expecting too much time for scrapping this week as I will be working and helping Jenni to pack but I am hoping to slide a little in.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge