Blended - Color Throwdown #498

I really do enjoy these color challenges. I have a lot of coloring media and this gets me to focus on that rather than the kit or the stamp (even though the stamp takes center stage on this card!)

I started with the colors. I used my new Gina K minis with Ink blenders on Bristol smooth card stock.  So far I am happy with the purchase of these inks. I blended and let the colors rule. I added a Prima stamp from their Bloom Collection - it's pretty old and pulled from my stash, using Simon's Intense Black Ink. I used one of the dies from the Tonic Kit - pulling the ends in to give the sentiment more interest. Again I used the Ton for the sentiment - I am addicted to that stamp! Added some Nuvo drops and I am done.

Please go to Color Throw Down to play along with the challenge. This card is definitely a departure from my normal style but I love it. It really stretches you!

Comments

Broni said…
So pretty! I love how there is just a "touch" of green!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge