Beautiful Foil

Another SketchesInTime (#330) entry for me. This one is a layout of my daughter's birthday from 2008. I'm finishing up the photos I had printed from back then. I'm so far behind though I'm skipping up to 2017. Hopefully, since I'm crafting more, I'll catch back up and move backwards and meet in the middle. A girl can dream right? LOL.

I used a ton of old paper from my stash for this one. I was determined to get orange into the layout as it's my daughter's favorite color. The title is from years ago stickers from Doodlebug Designs. I foiled the two-sided stickers making the word 'beautiful'. Nuvo drops, flowers, etc. Making three little highlight areas around the title. 

Comments

Deanna said…
Fantastic take on the sketch and I like your title work along with the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)
LisaM said…
The color combo of orange and blue is one of my favorites. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge