Boston - Tonic Kit 10

Tried to focus on the items in the kit. In addition to the kit I used - Crushed Grape Delusions Spray, Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist to "pretreat" my lavender card stock.


I mounted the photos on the Turquoise mirror card stock. But before I did I "gutted" them as Sandie Steakgoddess always calls it. I used the middle of "gut" to mat the trimmed photo with the puppy. I tend to do this with my specialty card stocks to get the best use out of them.

I added Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers and made a couple of my own by trimming a bit off the bottom one of the sticker sheets.

Simple layout - except for the large numbers of Nuvo drops. Well, since I used no peel offs, I had go crazy somewhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge