Your regularly scheduled programming....

was pre-empted by a phone call from a friend needing 5 two page layouts by this weekend. She called Sunday night - so I needed to balance work, had a work friend in from out of town with his wife and child so we had them over for dinner Monday night, Bellas family birthday party is tomorrow and this ROTTEN cold I have.

Anyway the colors she told me to use were hot pink, blue (like crayon blue) and light yellow. Here are the five layouts I made -- mostly I used papers that Jamie sent me black and white ones by Imaginisce. With Bazzil and DCWV solids. I played with flowers and punches and ribbons.

The idea is that they will be handing out white sheets for everyone to write on at the shower (and they will take pictures too) and add the photos --- the bride tends to like things a little simple (hmmmm not me! hehehe) so I tried to restrain myself a little -- I definately used my Layout Blueprints (I have both volumes) for inspiration.

The pics arent the best but I snapped them Thursday morning right before packing and mailing them.


Oh and a little view of my cat Tommy -- who kept me company!
Lo Helper
LO for friend
LO for friend
LO for friend
LO for friend
LO for friend

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, you made beautiful pages in a snap! Um, your cat, is it really blue??
Nicole said…
Terrific pages, and wow that you whipped them out so quickly. You know how long it takes me! LOL.
Good to see your work again.
Unknown said…
Wahoo! Now I know how they are actually meant to be laid out. Jaime and I were confused this weekend! hahahaha.... Thanks so much! I knew you could do it. You are the best.
J•me said…
Wow, these turned out awesome! Way to go girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge