Sketches in Thyme #333

Using a really old Basic Grey paper from my stash I created this layout of my dog Zack and and my grand fur baby Boston. -We have to leave the leash on Boston because he's a wanderer otherwise. - I used stamps from two sets: My Favorite Things - Two Legged Friends (for the dogs and the sentiment) and Simon Says Stamp - Pawprints on our Hearts (for the paw print).  I colored the dogs, giving them a bit of a muddy look, using my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. A few wood veneers and letter stickers from my stash rounded it out. Oh and Nuvo drops and Love From Lizi peel-offs - as always.
I tore the background paper to match (?) the faded edges of the sketch.



The inspiration sketch is:

Thank you sketches in time for helping me to get back into scrapbooking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great job on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Angela said…
Great layout! Love your details!! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge