Inspiration Number 3

Trapped Emboss Resist

This class is such a blast and I am learning a ton of new techniques!

I made two examples of the trapped emboss resist technique.

The basic technique is to have a pattern in the base of the resist - you can stamp the pattern in or use pattern paper.

This one I stamped with the brown in using a script stamp by hero arts, then stamped over with a combination of a flower stamp from Close to My Heart and a heart stamp from Stampin' Up - I think I would like to try this again sometime using the same color on the stamp as I use to color the paper afterward. But I do like how this turned out as well.

Photobucket


This one is using patterned paper --- the flower stamp is from Close to My Heart, the patterned paper is Basic Grey, the ink is Tim Holtz (as usual!) The background paper is the unaltered pattern paper.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge