Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thanks

to all you for your wonderful comments on my work!

I just thought I'd give you a heads up that I am going on travel for work. I will be gone for two weeks. OK you can't feel sorry for me though as it is in San Diego so I will be WARM! hehehe and my family will be coming out part way through.

Anyway I just purchased the entire works of Jane Austen for the trip. I havent actually read any of them so I figured I would be a "captured audience" this trip.

Any suggestions about which book to read first?

1 comment:

kin'xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to sponsor your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll and

1.send us your site/blog address;
2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.send us a brief description of your site.

we would be honored to sponsor you!



ilinkyoursite staff
"I link your site"