Who Can, Toucan



I need thank you cards! I wanna play with my May Love From Lizi kit. The toucan die is so fun!
OK maybe things went a little crazy from there.

 The first two were very similar. Basically just changed the birds coloring a bit.

I stacked the Tim Holtz thank you die with two white cuts out behind the blue topper and used Neenah Solar white 120lb card stock as a base but the rest is all Love from Lizi.

I put the bird together on white card stock and fussy cut a close white border. I like the look and added dimension. The paper comes from the May kit.

The patterned paper is two sided - it is the same paper. And they are outlined with mirror gold peel offs.

I got a little focused on making the birds.

The next few it replaced the tail fillers with glossy ebony black Nuvo crystal drops.

Using the last of the paper.


and then - I played some more.


I think the last one (shaker) ended up as my favorite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Cinema Challenge

I will be MIA....

Snowman Challenge