Saturday Cinema - My Fair Lady

What a fun film!
I was inspired by all the beautiful outfits they dressed Eliza in. And the colors, white, black and reddish pink. She always looked so Chic. And words, words, words.

I used Black magic paper - embossed in my Cuttlebug using the words (of course!) I added some black and white paper that I colored reddish pink with my Koh-i-nor pencils. I added some Bazzill ribbon. I stamped the dress and the word and shoes in Close to My Heart Le Chic stamps using Ranger black ink and embossing. I added stickles and bling to make it all shiny. It "sorta" looks like the dress at the Ball. I added the shoes to the inside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

scrapperjulia said…
Great card! Love how you did the background!
Laurie said…
great embossing!
Chat Noir said…
I like lots of things about your card... the background (which is something I'm going to HAVE to play with now I've been inspired), the bling (which I think my card needs, somewhere), and the pink which I couldn't work into mine because I'm SO stuck in black and white. Great job.
Carol Dunstan said…
love the bling and ribbon!

Popular posts from this blog

KWerner Color Challenge

Cinema Saturday - The Wizard of Oz

Saturday Cinema Challenge